Oh my goodness!!!!
I am so excited! Our friend Abe was able to come over today to help me fix my laptop. I've had the Netgear on it for a while but it stopped working and I kind of stopped using my laptop. It was just sitting there collecting dust. I didn't want to bother if that didn't work on it. Well, now it does, thanks to Abraham!! WOoHoo!!! I am free to roam anywhere in the house now! Gosh, this feels awesome! I know you guys are probably saying, she's a DORK! I am!!!
Tonight we're supposed to get some pretty bad weather. It's supposed to roll in around midnight. We're gonna get some possibilities of hail, very strong wind and maybe a tornado. Tis the season for that kind of weather. Well, I hope it doesn't get too bad. Last year though, C and I both got hail damage on our vehicles and we had to get them repaired. Thank goodness for insurance. We even got to keep some of the money!
Well, Goodnight (I hope).
No comments:
Post a Comment