Friday, May 23, 2008

Camping Tonight

So, I am so not trying to be a bummer about this, (but I'm going to be anyway). I am NOT an outdoorsy kind of person. I am not looking forward to this camp out because it's supposed to be hot and humid and those two combinations are not good for me. So, I'm going to suck it up and be a good trooper. Hopefully. We'll see.
Of course, I'll have my camera with me. So, hopefully I'll have some fun. I also just got a new "how to" digital book that's supposed to be really good. Maybe one or these days I'll be able to go to an actually photography class.

Signing out for the weekend!

1 comment:

Peasblog said...

YUCK YUCK YUCK i share your pain, hot humid and out doors, with pre toddler, no thanks... it will be nice to take pictures with all that natural lighting and stuff too though