Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Happy Memorial Day!!!!






We had a fun-filled Memorial day weekend. Of course, we went camping Friday night and had a birthday celebration on Saturday at the same place. Sunday we went to church and then had dinner with my brother in-law, Simon and his family. It was fun. We had not done that in a while. I took some stir fry.

Then, Monday, we went boating with one of our friends, Mike and his boys and his girlfriend, Tam. It was fun. I was kind of weary with Elijah being on the boat but he did so good. He got scared a couple of times because Mike went a little fast, but other than that, he did so good. He even got a little tan. Yes, I put some sunscreen on him. We did a little tubing and jumped into the lake a bit. It was Lake Arlington. We did have a little trouble with the motor though. It wouldn't start. He said he tested it the night before and it was showing good. But we jumped it and it was all good. We also got stranded a little bit in the waters. We thought the motor was good to go and he turned it off, but there was a man who drove by who was nice enough to drive Cesar back to the docks to get the charging cable and he also took out his truck battery to help us out. Thank goodness for good Samaritans!!!!

Anywho, enjoy the pics. I'm not in any because I'm always the one taking pics; so no one got me on the tubes!

No comments: