So, I've been ranting and raving about getting a Kitchen Aid. Of course, it'll have to be a VERY good deal until my husband will let me invest in one. I'd like to get a brand new one. I need to see if there is like an outlet or something somewhere. If anyone knows of one that is on sale and a VERY good deal, let me know.
2 comments:
emailed you but did you want a stand mixer? hand held? or what from kitchen aid? also how many quarts?
a regular or a pro?
I have a pro so i think it's a 6 quart stand mixer...
i like the size, but we bought my SIL one and a blender her's is a home model and she loves hers too
I want just a home one. I want one that is at least 5 quarts; nothing smaller. After I get one, if I'm lucky enough, I want to get the GMA, grain mill grinder. I think that's what it's called.
Lucky, SIL!
Lol
:-)
Post a Comment