This weekend has been pretty awesome except for a couple of things. I may or may not disclose. :-)
Friday started w/ our stimulus check; which was great. We paid off another bill with it and still have a little bit left over. We are trying to decide whether or not it's going to be worth it to take a vacation with the rising cost of fuel. I think we will end up paying way too much for that and not spending on ourselves for the vacation. So we are trying to decide what we're going to do. Either take a vacation or take a few days off and spend with the kiddos just doing fun stuff with them.
Today, we took my mom and my grandma out for lunch. It was ok. That's the norm for us every mother's day with them. I can't really buy them presents. (that's another story in itself). Then after we were finished with them; Cesar told me it was my turn. I was going to have the rest of the day to do whatever I wanted. Which was pretty nice. I told him I needed to get something for the summer. I needed a new swimsuit. He started laughing; but we went to JC Penney's anyway. I was surprised! He usually doesn't like going to the mall. I didn't find anything. We went to go get some snocones after that. There's this place in Bedford which serves the best strawberry shortcake flavored snocone. They have cream, whipped cream and ice cream in it. The ice cream is in the bottom. I don't usually like strawberry flavored stuff; but this kind is awesome!!! I also got some cotton candy! YUM! Can't beat that!
Then we went home to relax a little and let Elijah take a nap. We were going to go out for dinner later. The boys were invited to a birthday party that evening so we were going to drop them off. I also prepared the cakes I was making for our moms.
I had to go to the store for a few things I forgot to buy. When I got home; I was surprised with flowers, a card and a little present and some money. The present were some diamond earrings. I had been needing earrings. They were gorgeous and I was so exicted. I'll post some of the pics we have.
Anyway, we went to dinner and out to Target w/ Elijah and Natalee and we had fun!! It was a perfect day!
I love my familia!
No comments:
Post a Comment