This past weekend was uneventful; which was a good thing. I was so relieved to not have anything to do. We did have a baptism to go to in Cleburne which wasn't until Saturday evening. (C's niece).
Friday we had some friends over for pho and watched "Die Hard, Live Free". It was pretty action-packed.
Saturday, we slept in until about 9:40 am. That felt good!!! :-)
Then C took Kyla, our cocker spaniel, to the groomers for me and he had some Ward members needing some assistance to help with moving. He was on his way, but they called him and said they didn't need help anymore. So, I didn't know he was back when I feel asleep with Elijah. He was working on the yard with the kiddos. I took a 2 1/2 hour nap. The only thing I hate about naps is the "wooziness" feeling you get afterwards. But all is good.
Sunday, we went to church and I came home with Natalee and Elijah and we took a short nap while the boys went and collected Fast offerings and had chicken in the crock pot for dinner.
That's that!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment