Sunday, July 6, 2008

Fourth of July, Sailboat Wedding and NO Church

This three day weekend has been short, crazy and sickly. Elijah and I have been sick for the past four or five days. Maybe even more. Wednesday I didn't even go to work because I couldn't even swallow or talk. It was awful. I still have this throat thing, too. Along w/ headaches and fevers. Oy! Nasty stuff!

The fourth of July we spent at my BIL's house. He lives right where they do the fireworks for the city and the view is pretty awesome. I'll have to post some pics later. I'm not feeling too great right now. Plus, I still have to fix dinner for the peeps.




The wedding was absolutely gorgeous. I got a little queasy, but nothing too bad at all. Not like our honeymoon cruise. Long story...not telling right now. My SIL had a beautiful dress, the guys looked awesome and we all had a good time. Didn't get to dance much. It was pretty late. Nic, Nate and Natalee were at their dad's side of the family, had been since Friday night, and Elijah was at my grandma's house. She had him since 1:30 and we didn't get home until 12:30 pm. The wedding was in Rockwall. The boat sailed on Lake Ray Hubbard, which is huge by the way.





Today, we didn't go to church. We were all pretty tired and feeling sick. I got the kids in the morning and had to go buy some Tylenol for Elijah. He started getting a fever last night and he was tossing his cookies, too. Ewwwww... So, we didn't really get too much sleep. I think we have went to sleep at 2 am...maybe. Well, anyway, I will get pics up later.

1 comment:

Amy said...

I hope everyone is feeling better.