Monday, August 11, 2008

Hurricane Harbor continued.....with a HUGE SHOCK!!!!!!!!

Well, so today turned out to be a PERFECT day to go to Hurricane Harbor. Oh my goodness. The lines were short and we rode most of the rides!

So, there's this thing called the Carribean Swing, (180 feet tall), that Nick and Dallin wanted to go on. They thought the ride was $20 for three people to go on and they were trying to convince Nate or Cesar to get on it with them. Cesar said NO WAY! and Nate was pretty scared, too. But, peer pressure won again. Nate decided to do it. So, we go up there and all the boys are pumped and we find it out it was $20 per person to get on. Well, we went ahead and let them do it. They "borrowed" from us to ride it. Lol. Check out this picture!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so shocked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH MY GOSH! 180 feet tall!!!!

I can't believe it! My boys were so brave...and very scared at the same time! I wish I had my camera to get them all the way in the air. This was a picture I had to buy from them at the waterpark! Whew!

Natalee was pretty brave herself the whole time. We got on the Tornado, the Black Hole, Seawolf and some other slides that were pretty high. I can't believe I did it either. It was CRAZY. A lot of the time I thought my heart was going to jump out of my chest. I had to be brave for Natalee besides myself. :-)

All in all, no rain, just a few sprinkles and TONS of fun!!!!

4 comments:

Kyle and Aly said...

Sounds like you guys had lots of fun. I would have been the same way... Scared to death. HAHA!

natalie said...

FUN!! We'll definitely plan to go with yall sometime next summer. . .when I'm NOT pregnant! :-) Glad the day turned out so well for you!! (short lines are the best!!!)

Kelsie said...

sounds like fun :) i would never ever ride that thing! daniel & my brother do something like that at the fair, that is so high, it makes me want to throw up & pass out thinking about it.

VNG said...

I know! Cesar said one of these days I'm going to do something like that with him. I DON'T THINK SO!