Thursday, August 28, 2008

Stir Fry w/ Snow Peas, Shrimp, Pork and Baby Corn

I know; it seems as if all we ever eat at the Guerrero/Oudomphong household is stir fry. I don't know what to cook anymore. It seems as if we always eat the same thing. C tells me I should make a list of what I cook and just pick out of the list when I'm stuck at what to make for dinner. Well, the thing is sometimes I don't feel like eating what I usually cook, ya know. I do need a good meat loaf recipe. I had some at the Aydelott household a few weeks ago and it was really good. She even made her own sauce to go on top of it. Yummy! She also made homemade mac n' cheese. Mmmmmm...

Anyway, here is a picture of my stir fry.


I know I need to post recipes and stuff; but I don't really measure or anything like that so it's hard for me. You should visit my sis' blog. She does step by step with pictures and all that good stuff. She's really good! I tried to make some bread the other day and it didn't turn out exactly like I wanted it to. I have a hard time with baking. I cant' seem to get it right no matter how much of the recipe I follow.....It's so frustrating!

Anyway.............I made papaya salad again, too. It's in my mortar and pestle ready to be mixed.

1 comment:

Peasblog said...

YUM I would so eat that... i don't like my stir fry's at all... just the girls and dh like them
i am sure i would like yours