Saturday, September 13, 2008

Rain, Rain, More Rain and Barrettes




Well, we got LOTS of rain this weekend. But not as bad as we were all preparing for. The meteorologist said we "dodged" a bullet this time. Thank goodness. The rain kept us in the house and gave me an opportunity to make some more crafts. (We did go out to a baptism at the church, though). I made barrettes this time. They're mostly the ones for babies. It's pretty fun! I made four pairs and hope to maybe sell them. What would be a good price? Not sure....I'll have to figure out what my cost was and go from there I guess. Would you buy any of these it if were you???

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Cute! That makes me wish I had a little girl to put cute bows on! I have never bought girl stuff so I wouldn't know what to charge. I wish I was more craftsy!

Peasblog said...

i would buy them if they were lined with no slip grips like boutique bows... and I didn't make them... and because my girls have hair I would use them
although for babies and little ones alligator clips that are lined with the no slip will sell better... most babies don't have enough hair for the snap clips...
you can check etsy for more ideas (etsy.com) for prices etc...