Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving

This year, it didn't even seem like we had a Thanksgiving. I didn't make the turkey, which was fine, but I am used to making a turkey every year so maybe that's why it doesn't seem like it has passed already. We usually make a turkey for our own family. This time, I just made mac n' cheese, greenbean casserole and some lemon blossoms (those are mini cupcakes drizzled in lemon sugar glaze). Yum! I love greenbean casserole. The lemon blossoms were really good.

I didn't take many pics; just some. Here is one with Elijah sitting at the "big kids" table. So cute! He's gettin so big!



Here are my two dishes. I don't have pics of the lemon blossoms. I will take one next time. I got it from Paula Deen.



I think we're still going to get a turkey and cook it. Then maybe it will be "closure". Lol. I want some ham, too!!!

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. We do have lots to be thankful for.

1 comment:

natalie said...

Chloe LOVED the lemon blossoms! (or "little cupcakes" as she called them). I think she ate several of them. . . oh, and there was ham in the black beans Simon made :-) (I know how much you love beans lol)