So, Cesar got the news yesterday that his department will be transitioning to another monitoring station. That means his whole department is being laid off. I instantly starting feeling nervous, overwhelmed and scared at the same time. It was weird. I felt like I had butterflies and my stomach was tying in knots. We had a scare like this a few months ago and thankfully, he got invited to another department, which is the one he is at now. It doesn't look like he'll be invited to another. The company has other offices out of state like Baltimore, MD and Minnesota. I guess that's an option. They said they would pay for the move and everthing. I don't see us doing that, but like I said, it's an option.
Anyway, the good thing is he'll get severance pay. I think he'll get like 4 weeks and then they stated that they would pay for the vacation they had from the previous company. So, hopefully, he'll get another job soon.
Thanks for all thoughts and prayers everyone.
I'll keep you posted!
3 comments:
Oh no!! We would be so sad if yall moved far away!! Though it would be exciting for yall and we'd go visit ya! We'll keep yall in our prayers. I hope he finds something soon and close!
Oh Vipha I'm really sorry. I hope he finds something soon. I'm sure that is very stressful for you. I'm sure Heavenly Father has something in store for you.
you should move to Baltimore we may be going there and Johnny too. the cost of living is INSANE but holy cow the DC area is fantastic, great culture, so much to do, a true city of cities
Post a Comment