Sunday, April 26, 2009
Laos New Year 2009
My Mom, Elijah, Natalee and I went to the Laos New Year celebration yesterday, in Saginaw, Tx. It was ok. I haven't been in like 10 yrs. It's been so long. Of course, there were TONS of delicious food. It was pretty good. We had some papaya salad and some barbecue. Anyway, there is also a picture of the Budha temple...it's in gold; very pretty. It's sad, but I don't really know much about the celebration. I know they have a pageant for the girls and whoever wins will be paraded around in a wagon, kind of thing around the neighborhood. But, u can google it more if you are interested. I still can't figure out this link thing....
At first, I really didn't want to go; my mom was pressuring me to. I was taking a nap when she called. Cesar was still at the canoeing place...and the boys weren't back either. Oh, well, all in all, it was ok.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment