Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Navy Mom

Today is January, 16, 2016!!! Nic has gone off to bootcamp and is due to graduate in a couple of weeks! Its crazy!
New year, new things happening with our family!!

As usual, I don't keep up like I should. My goal is to be able to post at least a weekly update. That way we can keep up with all the things going on for the year.

Nic was performing with the band with Navy for the first time and we were able to see it live from their website. It was so nice to see him. He seems to be doing pretty good. I am going to post pics that I was able to grab and also the ones before he left.




Here are some pics from his going away party and from the day we dropped him off. It was such an emotional day.





Last steak dinner AND he wanted his Mommy to shave his head for him...he said might as well get it done now.




Here are the pictures from the day we sent him off.








I was so sad to see his profile through the window and to watch the bus drive away....I cried so much.



He's been doing awesome and realizing how its been to not have any kind of electronics and only being able to communicate via letters. Its been great!!!

Next week, Nathan, Natalee and I go see him graduate! I will definitely be posting pictures from that!

2 comments:

Peasblog said...

love this post, I Would have cried like a baby

VNG said...

Oh trust me, I did!
I need to be better at keeping this up.