Saturday, March 29, 2008

Ahhhh! A Saturday to RELAX!!!


Well, today was a good day. I took Natalee to piano, I didn't get to do my class because I had Elijah. (I mentioned earlier that the boys went fishing). We actually didn't have something planned like we always do. It just seems lately that our weekends are always booked out.

I took some pictures of the puppies. They all finally have their eyes opened. I am dreading the day that we have to sell them. I know that's what we planned initially already when we took her to get bred, but it's going to be hard to let them go. We all named the puppies temporarily. I'll give you the names in order from left to right of the picture. So we have:

Lucky, Rogue, Storm and Batman. We were trying to do all superhero names, but Natalee wanted to keep Lucky's name. 3 girls and 1 boy.

No comments: