Well, it was fun last night. We were a little late to our appointment because Papi took too long to get home and he said that he didn't know that I had an appointment at 6:30 pm when I had already told him twice during this week. I tell ya, bad memory. The boys are out fishing today. It's 5:30 pm already and they left the house around 6 am this morning. It's a little chilly willy.
Well, so when we got into the salon last night, they told Natalee to pick her color that she wanted her nails to be. It was funny, I don't think she's ever seen so many choices to choose from. She picked one, then changed her mind, picked another and changed her mind and that went on for about 3 or 4 more times. She asked for me to help her pick but I told her she needed to pick. It's her choice and I didn't want her telling me she should've picked another color but I told her to pick one. Anyway, so I got in to get my pedicure (which felt so awesome, I hadn't gotten that done in a long time), and she was wishing she could have done one. The grownups get to soak their feet in bubbles and sit in a message chair. They filed her toes and washed them a little but not soaked them like mine. We didn't leave until about 8:45 pm. We then headed to Taste of Asia; hadn't gone there in a long time. I had some sushi (cooked) called Shrimp Tempura Roll. Those are the best! We talked about who she thought was cute and all that stuff. We might have pinky sworn to some stuff just between us two!!!
Attached are some pics of us at the salon.
1 comment:
aw yay! looks like fun!
it's funny when i took Diva all they did was wet her feet and then trim and paint her toes too... but at least she was free LOL
Post a Comment