Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter 2008





WOW! I cannot believe Easter has come and gone this year! It snuck up on us. In the morning, we went to hunt eggs with Chalea and Brian Blair. They have it every year from what I hear and this was the first time we went. They had sections for different age groups. It was cute! We bent down so Elijah could pick up the eggs and he would just hold on to them first. Then I showed him how to pick them up and let them go in the basket. After a few times, he started doing it. YAY!!!

Then, we went out to Cleburne to have an easter egg hunt and a little picnic w/ C's family! His three younger sisters,(in order, Sandra, Alma and Claudia),live down there. Alma and her family were not there; they went to Houston to visit her husband, Saul, family. We finally got to meet Claudia's fiance, Scott. He was pretty nice. We all had a Boys vs. Girls volleyball game and it was fun. They boys cheated!!! They think they won! (LOL). Tell me this, if you are being introduced to your future family in-laws, would you hit one of them in the head????? That's what happened w/ Scott and Cesar. Cesar didn't know what "hit" him! LOL Claudia and I were crackin' up and Scott turned as red as a lobster. It was so much fun! (I meant the game itself, not the accident). The kids had lots of eggs to hunt. The only thing I DIDN'T do was take pics of Elijah and his basket and eggs. I'm kicking myself for that.

Here are a couple of pics from 03/22/08

1 comment:

Amy said...

What a wonderful Easter !!!