Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Life and Spirituality

Recently I've felt a loss of faith. I feel incomplete inside and it just seems as though nothing is in order. Which I'm sure it's not. It's so hard for me to get my life in order. I've been blessed with so many things that Heavenly Father felt I deserve. Why do I still want more? He's blessed me with the things I need and I can't seem to just say that's good enough. I've experienced so many wonderful works of the gospel. My children are awesome; even though they have their moments. I've become more patient with things than I ever have.

I wasn't raised with many values or morals to follow; but I'm expected to show those things to my children. I don't want to mess this up for them. I want my kids to have morals and values and be able to show and have respect for themselves and other people. I want them to follow Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ. and be faithful. Those things need to start with me first. I need to have that example for them.

No comments: