Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Thoughts

I was reading my cousin's, whom I consider a sister I never had, blog and I was thinking how wonderful she is spiritually. I only wish I could get myself where she is at. Though we both have very different religions, beliefs; all that really matters is our Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ. I try to be the best person I can be, but everyone has their weak moments. I hope to one day be able to say to myself that I am worthy of the blessings He has in store for me and my family. I've come to realize what a blessing I do have already with my loving husband and my wonderful kiddos. I've seen such a big change in their lives and ours as a family since we've joined the church. I love each and every one of them dearly and hope that they know that.

1 comment:

Peasblog said...

Hey sis, I am not where I need to be, I still struggle, if you read my blog you will see LOL. you are a wonderful mama, wife and God's girl, you don't have to be anywhere but where HE wants you... but thanks for the compliment, I miss you guys!