Tonight, I'm making barbecue pork ribs. They are so good. It just takes a while in the oven. I don't do measurements or time things. I'm bad at that. I usually try to buy like two family packs when they are on sale. I wish I could do step by step picks like my sis does; she makes it look so awesome. But I'll just get straight to the point.
Here's what I use:
garlic powder
onion powder
black pepper
salt
Lawry's Seasoned Salt or any brand I guess
Chicken bouillon - crazy I know, but gives it a little extra flavoring
I preheat oven to about 395 degrees, I double wrap the foil ; since my foil is thin. If you have double thickness foil, you can just one. I usually let it cook maybe for two hours or so in the oven. (Sometimes I put barbecue all over the ribs). I might do that this time in the last 30 or 40 mins or so.
But, here is the marinated (raw) pic and I'll post the cooked picture when it's finished. Depending on what I feel like, I'll add the barbecue sauce.
I'm making salad and mashed potatoes on the side.
YUM!
* Ok, so I totally forgot to take a picture of the ribs done. We were kind of rushed...the kids were hungry and I just started serving. Darn it!*
1 comment:
YUM that's how we bake our fibs too not as fast but low and slow.... it comes out sooo moist and yummy have a great dinner! we had scrambled eggs LOL Church is tonight
Post a Comment