So, I get to my grandma's house after work to pick up Elijah. She is outside with him talking to some neighbors about last night's storm and the block not having any electricity. I see Elijah and he looks kind of different. I thought he might have just woken up from a nap and his hair was flat or something. Well, as I get closer, I notice it didn't look the same as it does when he's just barely getting up. Come to find out, Ma Ma (the a is pronounced as it is in the word 'apple'), CUT his hair! Oh, I was so upset. It looked like she had taken some scissors and just zig zagged around his hair. She had been complaining about how his hair was so long and she didn't want it long. We thought it was cute and so did a lot of other people. Well, we had already decided we were going to cut his hair tonight and fade it a little. Well if you take a look at the picture, this is what we ended up having to do because of the "choppy cut" he received. My poor baby. Luckily, his hair grows back fast.
Thursday, April 10, 2008
Choppy Cuts
So, I get to my grandma's house after work to pick up Elijah. She is outside with him talking to some neighbors about last night's storm and the block not having any electricity. I see Elijah and he looks kind of different. I thought he might have just woken up from a nap and his hair was flat or something. Well, as I get closer, I notice it didn't look the same as it does when he's just barely getting up. Come to find out, Ma Ma (the a is pronounced as it is in the word 'apple'), CUT his hair! Oh, I was so upset. It looked like she had taken some scissors and just zig zagged around his hair. She had been complaining about how his hair was so long and she didn't want it long. We thought it was cute and so did a lot of other people. Well, we had already decided we were going to cut his hair tonight and fade it a little. Well if you take a look at the picture, this is what we ended up having to do because of the "choppy cut" he received. My poor baby. Luckily, his hair grows back fast.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
oh my goodness... WOW, WOW... I would be upset. Hope she saved you some for the baby book...
At least he's cute no matter how his hair is cut :-)
Post a Comment