Friday, April 25, 2008

Menudo Tonight w/ French Bread - YUM!



If nobody knows what menudo is - it's a Mexican dish. It has pigs feet, beef tripe and I use pork neckbones. It's really good. I know some of you are probably like - eeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!! But it's so good to me. Now, being married to a Mexican, I have to cook Mexican food, right? Well, I do. I'm pretty good at it. I learned most of the recipes from his mom. Cesar tells me that his mom is the best cook ever in the world! Well, little did he know....just kidding. He does tell me that I cook almost exactly like his mom. I was so excited and thrilled to hear that. He says no one hardly cooks like her. I am flattered....

I'll post a picture of the menudo and my bread later. The bread is still rising right now. I have trouble with the bread, so don't laugh when you see the weird shape. It still serves it's purpose as far as taste. I've used this dough for pizza as well and it's good. Of course, they all come from his mom...

No comments: