Friday, April 25, 2008

Just Cuz

I just wanted to say how much I really love to cook. I really enjoy it. It's kind of stress relieving but also stressful at the same time. I know it's weird huh? I'm like that. I can't master baking just yet. I am in the process of trying to. One year, last year I think, I made Cesar this German chocolate cake - he really likes that cake. Well, the frosting turned out hard as a rock!!! Cesar pretended it was good, but I knew it wasn't. I was kind of hurt. So, I decided that since Cesar did not get any of the cake he had for our wedding, which was German chocolate cake, on his face, I'd give him some of this one! It was hilarious! I think I may have some pictures. I'll have to post it later. LOL - It was so funny - I'm laughing right now!!!

Anyway, so, back to the real topic here... I enjoy cooking and enjoy to watch cooking, i.e. cooking shows and other people. I LOVE to eat. Has to come with the package I guess. I like to try new recipes all the time...

(OH! Kelsie, I'd like to get your pickling recipe.....)

So, I guess I'll go now. My son is being nosy and looking over my shoulder.

No comments: