I always heard of my friends having reunions with their families and I always thought that I wish I could have a reunion with my family, but that's just not how we are. Well, today, it was almost a reunion of some sort. It was with several friends we used to work with. Friends that we all became pretty close with. We all got together for lunch. It was fun. I had missed everyone a lot.
There was Kristi, who was my Asst. Manager and one of my very good friends, Stacy, who used to be my shift leader and also one of my very good friends, Helen, my co-worker who I became best friends with, Abe and George, who are more of Cesar's friends, but I've become pretty good friends with as well. Abe brought his wife with him. It's funny because she and I used to go to highschool together. Small world. And then there was Michele, whom we find very dear to us, she's just cute. (I got some pictures of Michele and her husband on their Harley! That is just SO darn cute!
I think we had a blast!!
2 comments:
Frankie will be so jealous.
Vipha this is so awsome! You did a great job. I am honored that you added our reunion pictures. It was fun and I enjoyed seeing each and everyone one of you!
Post a Comment