Friday, April 18, 2008

What a STORM!

Another storm for the season. Last night was a really bad one in our area. We had the Missionaries over for dinner,(Chicken Parmesan stuffed w/ Spinach), and they were supposed to go out to visit some investigators and my husband had signed up to go out w/ them. As we are saying our closing prayer, the sirens go off. I was like here we go again....I mean, it is tornado season and all. (Grrrr)
I really didn't want him to go, but he had signed up for it and was committed. The Missionaries said they would bring him back fast and safely.

Meanwhile, my eldest son, Nick, is preparing our hallway. SO funny!!! He gets all the other kids riled up. Cesar taught them what they need to do in case he's not here and it's just us and they prepared everything pretty well.

Cesar got home several minutes before the storm headed in our path. We had several friends/family call to check up on us and we love them for it. It came down pretty hard. The hail was hitting like crazy and the wind was blowing pretty hard!!! I dislike these kinds of storms. I like regular thunderstorms, but not severe ones. LOL

Although I didn't like the fact that my husband was going out during this time, I knew our Heavenly Father would watch over each and everyone of us.

No comments: