Monday, June 9, 2008

15 Month Check up






Today, my Bubba Bears turned 15 months old. I can't believe it. He is getting so big and such a "tantrum" thrower. He is barely getting into that stage which can be very frustrating; but Cesar and I find ourselves much more patient than before. Natalee was 10 months old when Cesar started raising her. She's his "lil princess".

Elijah is at the 60% for his height and weight; right above average and his head is growing about the 50% so his head isn't so big right now. :o)
He weighs 25 lbs (only) and I forgot what she said on his height. I think it was 36 inches???? Not sure.

Well, he got his chicken pox, the MMR and the Hep B shot. He didn't like it. This time it looked like it hurt more than it did last time. I will post some pics of him and his bandaids. He was trying to pull them off and got successful.

Also, I have kept all of his bandaids from his shots in his scrapbook.

My poor Bubbas!!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

That's such a cute idea to keep the bandaids, I never would have thought of that!

Kyle and Aly said...

Man! I need to start on my scrapbook for our little guy.. Sheesh Vipha you are AMAZING!!! :P