Today I had to stay home because of Elijah and Natalee. Elijah got his chicken pox shot on Monday so he started breaking out with his rashes yesterday. Then all of sudden Natalee started getting some, too. Which I thought was really strange but I think because she hasn't had it (she has had the shot though), that she was started to get it. I think it's not as bad because she got her shot. So, who knows. But we didn't want to risk anyone else catching it. So, I stayed home.
While I did, I made some pho for Cesar and I also made this guitar cake for him. It could have turned out better but my arm was starting to hurt. Also, the picture I took of it doesn't serve it's purpose. The guitar has little star shapes on it. Anyway, here it is.
We had a great day!
2 comments:
That cake is so awesome! Sorry to hear about Elijah and Natalee. Someone told me it was Aaron that had it-I guess they were misinformed! Boston got chicken pox when he was 5 months old; I still have no idea where he got it. I hope it isn't too bad for your kiddos. I still want to go to the pool when everyone is better and the weather is cooperating!
very cute cake!! you put stars on it or did you use a star tip for the icing???
sorry about the chicken pox that vaccine (IMO) is worthless...
i would rather have my kids play with yours right now and let them get it...
Post a Comment