Thursday, June 19, 2008

Fried Fish and Snickerdoodles :o)



Weird combination, I know. :-)

I haven't posted in a while. Not much to tell I guess. We've been pretty busy around here. I've been taking advantage of naps as well after work w/ Elijah. The kids leave me alone most of the time.

Anyways, tonight, I made fried fish w/ some tomato sauce topped on it. The tomato sauce is made with garlic, fresh tomatoes, sugar, fish sauce and cilantro. We had it with sticky, sweet rice. I also made some snickerdoodles for dessert. It was kind of last minute. They actually turned out pretty good. Everyone enjoyed them. The first cookies I did not mess up. WooHoo!!!!! I'm excited. I used my KitchenAid (loving that thing by the way).

Well, that's pretty much it for now. We are trying to plan out some fun things for the kids to do this summer since we will not be going anywhere for a vacation due to the cost of fuel these days. Unbelievable, I tell ya! Cesar filled up w/ a little over $50 in his Sebring!!!!! Whew!!! But, back to the fun things; I think we are going to try to do Six Flags, Hurricane Harbor and maybe Turner Falls in Oklahoma. I know, I just said the cost of fuel, but that's a short trip.

Well, that's all for now. I hope everyone has a great week!

1 comment:

Peasblog said...

are we living in the same house/? i made whole wheat snickerdoodles this past week LOL