Friday, July 18, 2008

Just Venting

So, today I feel pretty miserable. My "summer" cold has become full fledged and I hate it. I am so congested on the phone and my sinuses feel like they are about to explode!

On another note, Cesar's company finally closed out their last day yesterday as a new company. Strange things have been happening and everyone is on their tippy toes I guess and walking on egg shells not knowing what to expect. It's a possibility for layoffs and that would not be good for us. I guess we'll survive but I am going to have a big struggle to humble myself with the financial situation. I can't stand it when we don't have money to spend. I know it sounds horrible of me, but that's how I've always been. I am working on it and I've gotten a lot better than I used to be. It's just still pretty hard to handle. Our bills are another story........Oy!!!!

Anyway, I'll stop at that. No one wants to read about whiners!!!!

1 comment:

natalie said...

Hey feel free to whine away!! I know I've done a TON of it since getting pregnant! I'm sorry yall have all been sick lately. I hope you all get feeling better soon!