Hello everyone. It's been crazy this past week. The boys got back from Scout Camp on Saturday. Elijah has gotten over his sickness now I believe. We've had to cut him cold turkey from the bottle. I know, he's 16 mos old now and he WAS still on the bottle. (Shush!)
Anyway, since he's been off the bottle, he's been an eating machine. He is always hungry all the time. He smacks his lips together to let us know he wants something to eat. It's so cute! But we're just greatful that he is all better. (Thank you so much for all prayers). I am still trying to get over my sickness. I think it's turning into a sinus infection now. Ugh.... Cesar as well. He has a very sore throat and some people don't even recognize his voice. It's funny! Natalee also, has a sore throat. Geez! I'm glad the boys weren't home to get all these germs. Hopefully they won't get sick!
Well, that's all for now. Thanks again for all who thought of us and remembered us in their prayers!
No comments:
Post a Comment