Tuesday, July 1, 2008

New Friends





Last night my friend Ashley needed someone to watch her son, Boston, for like 45 minutes for her to go to work and until her husband came home and she called and asked if I could do it and I was glad to. Natalee was very excited for him to come over as well. She really likes Boston. He played with Elijah's toys and watched a little TV in Natalee's room. Elijah kind of didn't know what to do. He's always been the one with all of our attention and he wasn't really too happy to see another person with it. After a while he was ok. Everyone was all playing pretty well. Boston got on Elijah's rockin' bull and really liked it.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I am just seeing these for the first time-cute! Now I see why he had such a good time and was asking to go back! Thanks again for watching him. Now that we're back from vacation and once Elijah gets better lets have another play date!