Monday, July 7, 2008

Surprise in the Mail and Boys Gone for Summer Camp

Remember how I've been talking about bentos? Well, I've gotten all of my supplies but I haven't started on anything yet. I've been so busy.

Well, I got a package in the mail and I was thinking I didn't order anything; well, it was a contest I had entered in at http://hungryhungrybento.com. I won a bento box and chopsticks for the month of June. It's cute and I was so excited!! Hopefully, I'll be able to work on some soon. I really haven't thought of one for Elijah because he doesn't eat too much right now.

But anyway....cute!



Also, the boys are gone for the week. They are at Scout Camp in Camp Constantine over in Possum Kingdom Lake, I believe. I think that is like a two hour or so drive. So, anyway, we'll be free of two kids for a week. Yay! At least some peace and quiet.

1 comment:

Peasblog said...

WOOO HOO congrats!!!!!
I am going to Daiso in Seattle if you need anything too