Well, another weekend has gone by. Not too much going on. Thursday I went to the cannery in Carrollton with a couple of friends from church. We got a little canning/pouches done for our food storage. We then went to a pho restaurant afterwards for lunch. It was pretty good. It was my friend Kathy's first time to have pho. She had pho ga (chicken pho) and she really liked it. It was funny. Saturday was a day to relax. We had nothing to do which is a first. Thank goodness though. I'd like to have some days with nothing to do. :-) We did go to the Japanese Gardens to take some play pictures. We also went because I needed to take some pictures for Natalee's birthday invitations. She's turning 9! Can you believe it? She's almost in her double digits. Fun!
Today we went to church. The usual. We are going to go to our friend's, the Deweys', house for some dessert. I can't wait. This is the first time we've gotten together with the. I am glad we are going to be able to get to know them better. They're expecting their first child and I am also going to do some pictures for them next week. Can't wait!
No comments:
Post a Comment