WoW! This weekend has been a record hot! At least it feels like it has. I had another photoshoot again this weekend. I did my friend Candice and her family. It was pretty hot and thank goodness we waited until at least 7-7:30-ish. The lighting was perfect! I got some really good pictures. At least I thought so. I still need to work on my features and selections on the camera. I hope I can find some more good books. I'd like to learn my camera pretty well enough to not use just the automatic feature on it. We'll see. If you'd like to see the pictures they are on my photography blog. It's on the left side of this page. Hope you enjoy them!
The kids went and saw Iron Man and Cesar and I just had dinner w/ Elijah and chilled out for a bit.
That's that for this weekend. It was so short. We are going to have dinner w/ Simon and Natalie tonight. I'll try to take a picture of the meatballs I'm making. I got the recipe from y MIL. It's meatballs w/ shredded potatoes and carrots inside and they are baked in cream of mushroom. Oh so yummy!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment