Monday, January 26, 2009

Nursery

Bubba's did a little bit better yesterday at church; but next week is a different story. It's funny, he knows once we start walking down the hallway. He starts protesting and pulling backwards. I feel so bad leaving him. I have to sneak out. Yesterday, he was distracted and I had ran out as quickly as I could. He noticed right away. I heard him calling, "Mom, Mom". I was so sad. It took a lot for me not to turn around. My heart breaks everytime. I've never taken any of my kids to nursery or daycare or anything like that.

He did do this drawing though. His first one in nursery!



Any suggestions anyone?

2 comments:

Kyle and Aly said...

I use to work for a learning center. (daycare) That is hard. :( The best thing to do, is to say mommy will be back soon and leave. They will eventually get use to that fact, that you do come back. Its hard, but thats what we learned to do.

Peasblog said...

Avril cried a lot when we first took her, Amélie never cried when she went to the church nursery and Alex hasn't either , it's hard but they get used to it...