Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Trout Fishing

Wow! We had lots of fun fishing yesterday. Cesar took the day off and got the boys out of school, too! I met up with him later when I got off of work. I went ahead and took Natalee out of school, too so I wouldn't have to come back and get her. We all caught one fish each. Our friend, Joseph went with Cesar in the morning.

Check out the pics! Some were taken with Joseph's camera phone. These are the biggest trout I've ever seen since we've been trout fishing.



(Cesar was making fun of me and took my picture)

I think we got 9 total!



Our friend Joseph, I think his was biggest (14 in), but they forgot to weigh mine. I know mine was one of the bigger ones! :-)

4 comments:

Amy said...

WOW!! Where did you go?

VNG said...

We went to the Trinity River over there by the Botanical Gardens. They stocked it that morning.

Lol - It was fun!

Kelsie said...

fishy, fishy, fishy swimmin' in the sea. fishy, fishy, fishy are you gonna eat me? :) thats a song i always sing to brenden when he eats goldfish! haha

natalie said...

Fun! One of these days we're going to take our kids fishing. . .well, maybe when they're a bit older :-)