Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Tag 5 Things

5 Things I Was Doing Five Years Ago

1 - Got married to Cesar in 2004
2 - Working at eLinear Solutions after the layoff from RadioShack
3 - Not a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of LDS
4 - Not praying
5 - Dindn't have all the friends I have today in Church

5 Things on Today's To-Do List

1 - Take a nap when I get home
2 - Take kids to Mutual tonight
3 - Cook dinner
4 - Read up on some more photography stuff
5 - Kiss my honey

5 Things I Would Do with a Million Dollars

1 - Pay off the house, credit cards (which is only 1 left..WooHoo), and our last vehichle
2 - Buy a new house with at least 5 bedrooms, study, game room and big kitchen
3 - Have all landscaping done on yards
4 - Build up the kids' savings (which I have 4 kids)
5 - Buy a bigger vehicle


5 Places I've Lived

1 - Fort Worth, TX
2 - Albuquerque, NM ( for 2 mos)
3 - Haltom City, TX
4 -
5 -

5 Jobs I've Held

1 - Kroger - Sacker/Cashier for 2 weeks
2 - RadioShack - Operator/Lead Operator
3 - RadioShack - Administrative Asst
4 - eLinear Solutions - Administrative Asst
5 - Ameriprise Financial - Receptionist/Client Service Manager (currently)

5 Things I Want in Five Years

1 - My family to be on the right track and healthy
2 - To pick up my boys from their Mission
3 - ALL bills/debt payed off
4 - Have a bigger house/car to accomodate our family
5 - Maybe have another baby

5 People I Tag

Katherine
Kelsie
Candice
Ashley
Alysha

No comments: