Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Mother's Day Weekend

On Saturday, we took my mom and and my grandma out to eat at Kowloon Chinese Restaurant in Arlington. It's pretty much become a tradition in our family. I LOVE THEIR FOOD!!! It's dim sum style. They come around in carts with some delicious food and we pick whatever we want. I took my camera and told myself I was going to take pictures of the food, but totally forgot. Shucks!!!

Anyway, I did get a picture of Elijah on the lion statue out in front, tho.



Then, afterwards, my mom and my grandma wanted to go pick some bamboo. There is a place my grandma knows about and wanted to go see it. So, we went. There were lots of bamboo. Here are some pictures.







My grandma is soooo cute!! She went missing for a little bit and we were worried. This place is off of a road. (yes, it was legal).

Cesar had stayed by the car with Elijah because he didn't have his shoes on. He put Elijah in the back of the SUV to play around. Well, there is this button that locks the door towards the back; apparently he was playing with it. Cesar, without thinking, got Elijah out and closed it. Come to find out, the keys were in the front, too... Great....But, luckily, my side of the car wasn't shut tight. We were able to find a stick long enough to get through the window. So, with family teamwork, we were able to get it unlocked. Cesar has experience, you see, he's locked his keys in the car at least twice now at work... Hee Hee....I wasn't able to get a picture of that because I was helping to pull the door open enough to get the stick in.

After that was done, we came home to let Elijah take a nap. Later on that evening, we were going to go to Cesar's niece's concert. She's in the Texas Girls Choir. We first went to eat at Rosa's Cafe with Sandra, Josh and their kids. That's Cesar's sister and BIL. Sandra's mother in law, Tammy came as well. We all enjoyed and had lots of fun with the family. Here's a picture.



I have my TWILIGHT T-Shirt on.... :-)

For my mother's day gift, Cesar had bought me the New Kids on the Block concert tickets!!!

YAH HOO!!! (LOL)
And a little extra spending cash. I love my honey!

No comments: