Sunday, May 17, 2009

Weekend Wrap-Ups

I decided to do a weekend wrap up. It's more of a diary kind of thing. I love to journal. But, I realized as I was journaling this is something I'll have to post anyway on my blog. I still might journal a little, tho. Only because I've done it since I was a young'un! Lol!! I wish I could find my other journals, they had some personal stuff. (eeeekk)

On Friday, we had our movie night; but Nathan and Natalee were not allowed to watch. They are grounded....AGAIN for Natalee. It seems she's getting grounded every time I turn around. It's starting to not work as great anymore. We're gonna have to come up with something else. - only because it's getting so old. Anyway, we watched "Taken" w/ Liam Neeson. Let me tell you, that movee was great! Granted the storyline of the whole thing with his daughter is not. Only because it's so true and happens all around the world and it's so sad. But, this movie leaves you suspenseful. It's awesome!

Then, on Saturday, it RAINED, and we had a birthday party to go to in Cleburne. His mom met us at our house and got a ride with us. It was his nephews 9th birthday. We had deluxe nachos. We all sat around and just caught up with everyone. It's been a while since we've all gotten together. We all used to get together quite often back in the day. OH! The women also sat around and were "venting" out our frustrations. It was so hilarious and good at the same time. It was what we needed.

After we left his sister's house, we went to his other sister's house to visit. We had dinner there, meatball sub sandwiches. YUM! New dinner selection! We stayed until midnight.

Also, Elijah starting having really bad, excuse me, diarrhea yesterday, so now we are staying home today from church. We'll see what happens for the rest of the day to determing what we need to do. He didn't have much of an appetite yesterday, but it has came back a little bit today. So, keep him in your prayers. Like I said before, if it's not one thing, it's another....

No comments: