Friday, we had our movie night again and watched Valkyrie. That was ok..the ending was sad and was obvious. It was good. Then, we watched Marley and Me on Saturday; well, I watched it in the morning. I balled like a baby. :-(
Then, later that afternoon, we went to the Fort Worth Nature Center .
It was a cool place. They have 20 miles of hiking for you to do. Of course, we didn't do that. It was too hot and too long. They had a "snake" informational weekend. We saw lots of snakes. There was this one rattle snake, just rattling like crazy. It didn't like all those people looking at it. I took a little video, but won't post. Here are some pictures we took.

This little guy was so cute! I caught him yawning...

Then, later that evening, we had our adult dinner at church. It was fun! They got me to do limbo. I didn't want to, but it was fun. I was one of the winners. On the last one, I didn't even want to try it. I think I could have made it but wasnt' going to embarrass myself. Here are some pictures Cesar took.


Then, Cesar was in a balloon pooping contest and he won first place! Then, Simon won second. It was awesome! Go Guerrero brothers!

On Sunday, we went to church. I had to teach the Young Women's class. It was fun and very nerve-racking. I'm glad everyone participated a lot.
On our way home, it started to rain. I got inside with the kids and decided it would be fun to just go run in the rain. So, I took Elijah and we were running around in the street! It was so much fun! That was first for me and Elijah. HE loved it!





Then, on Monday, the kids had to go to school to make up the for the bad weather day, so Cesar and I decided to go on a date. We went to watch Wolverine in Downtown, Fort Worth. Then, we went to walk around there for a bit. It was nice. We took a picture of the Bass Hall. Those angels are gorgeous!


The weather wasn't too hot. I got myself a Jamba Juice and then we went to go pick up Elijah from my MIL's and went to lunch.
Later on in the afternoon, we had a cookout with the kids and put up the plastic pool in the backyard for Elijah and Natalee. Now Elijah has like four mosquito bites on his face. Geez! Those things are VICIOUS!
Anyway, that was our weekend! Hope everyone else had fun, too!
No comments:
Post a Comment