Cesar and I have been trying to fit in our doctor appointments and stuff before he gets laid off. Cesar went to a sleep doctor and I went to go get my well check up. It turns out that I have hyperthyroidism. It explains so much. I've been going through all of these symptons and didn't really know why. My energy has decreased so much. But, anyway, I'm supposed to go see an endocronologist this coming week so I can get on some meds to help myself out. I am so glad we know why now. It's such a relief.
Well, this is all for now. I've been trying to upload a video of Elijah singing but haven't been able to get it loaded. We'll see. I was going to try YouTube. When I do, I'll post the link to it!
P.S. - I finally figured out the link thing.
No comments:
Post a Comment