Last few weeks ago, we went fishing at Benbrook Lake and Elijah got his first fishing pole. It was a SpongeBob one. He LOVED it! It was kind of hot, tho. Here are a couple of pics from that day.



Then, Cesar and the kids went out and used the minnow sane (sp?), and tried to catch some bait for fishing but didn't have much luck that day. Usually they get quite a bit to use.


Then, I was the first to catch a baby catfish, which I didn't capture on camera, and then I caught a drum and Cesar was the next to catch a drum.




Then, last weekend, we spent the Saturday at the lake with some friends, the Walkers, Deweys and Lightseys. The Walkers were kind enough to invite us out to do some wakeboarding, jet skiing and swimming. IT was so much fun and we got soooo much sun! I took some pics of everything that I will post below! Thanks again guys!





Then, yesterday, we went to Hurricane Harbor. We took Cesar's nephew with us in the morning and left Natalee and Elijah with my MIL first so we could enjoy some rides. We had a blast! Nic was at band practice. We came back to pick him, Natalee and Elijah for the rest of the afternoon.





Last, but not least, we did all the registrations for the kids for school and will be going shopping next week during tax free weekend...Not looking forward to that. That wraps it up for the past two weeks! The start school on Monday, August 24th. This weekend will be Natalee's 10th birthday party. Will post pics later.
2 comments:
Cute photos. That was a lot of fun!
Okay, totally jealous! I haven't been on a jet ski or skiing (I've never wakeboarded) in YEARS!!! Looks like yall had fun!! :)
Post a Comment