Friday, we had our Ward Pioneer Picnic, which I didn't get to stick around long because we already had a Girl's Night Out planned. It wasn't as hot as it was last year, which was good. But it still had some heat.
Me, Candice and Kara went to go watch a movie and went to dinner at Steak N' Shake. The food wasn't that great. IT was alright.
Saturday, Elijah, Cesar and I went party hoppin'. Lol...
We first went to our friend's son's birthday. Boston turned 3. It was fun. Elijah was timid at first, as he always is whenever we go somewhere. The cake was very good. Here are some pics.





(This is Boston's little brother, Cade...he's so cute)
We then went to the Bond's for Kaiden's 1st birthday. I didn't get to take any pictures tho.... :-( I'm sure that his Mom got to take a lot of pictures...so head on over to their blog! :-)
Then, we went to the Dallas Temple to do some family sealings. It was very nice. I hadn't been back since our family got sealed. A very nice experience.
Lastly, we went to Olive Garden for dinner with Terry and Kathy Aydelott. It was nice to have an adult dinner with no kiddos to worry about. Yay!
Of course, today, I was supposed to go to church, but Nathan didn't feel well since yesterday, so I stayed home with him and Elijah.
Hope everyone else had an awesome weekend!
1 comment:
Wow...I enjoyed this blog...thanks for sharing!!
Post a Comment