Of course, Cesar got into the Police Academy. This is the second week. He graduates in March!!!
Nic's band, Haltom High, made it into the BOA finals...they placed 10th; which he is upset about; but hey, at least they made finals and placed PERIOD! They are going to San Antonio on the 24th for National BOA's I think. (BOA - Bands of America). I'm worried and excited at the same time. This will be his first out of town, overnight excursion.... YIKES!
We went to one of his games and I tried to take a picture of him but he kept turning away.
Elijah liked this BIG football guy representing Haltom!
Nate's birthday just passed on the 8th; but we're celebrating with Cesar's side this Saturday. So, hopefully, I'll be able to post that fast. We thought he broke his wrist from a multiple pile up during practice yesterday. The nurse called to tell me she thought he might have broken it; but X-rays prove otherwise. Nothing broken or fractured; just a good sprang.

We spent almost 5 hours in the ER. There were people sick there with masks and I had to take Elijah and Natalee with me bcuz I couldn't get a hold of my mom. Right when we got to the hospital, my mom called me back and asked me if I wanted her to meet us there before I knew all the sick people there. After we got in, I told Natalee, call Mama and ask her to come pick you guys up. I asked the nurse to see if a lot of people had been coming in sick. She said yes, everyone thinks they have the Swine flu and is going to die. I was like, okkkk. She asked Nate if he got his flu shot, I told her all the kids did; except for Elijah. She said that I might want to put a mask on Elijah if I was concerned. I told her I didn't think he'd keep it on. She said he might since it has cartoons on it. I was like, ok. So, I went and got one, put it on him and told him he was a SUPERHERO and he left that thing on! It was so cute. I had to take a picture.

Anyway, a few minutes later, they finished Nate off and let us go sit down. I sat down for one second and then decided to take Natalee and Elijah to wait outside for my mom. I tried to take the mask off for Elijah since it was SO humid yesterday, he said he didn't want to. He put his one index finger up and said, "Don't Mommy, don't!". Lol!
Not much going on with me or Natalee. I'm of course a SAHM. Natalee is not involved in anything yet; so thank goodness for that. I'm too busy shufflin the other two boys already!
Well, I hope everyone else is doing well. Had to update so there ya go!
2 comments:
i love it! it sounds like you all are doing well and so happy I am so happy for you
glad Nate is ok
love you all
Hey, next time give me a call. What time did you have to go to the ER? Natalee and Elijah could've come over here. Glad it's just a "sprang" (I'm sure you meant to type "sprain" ;)
Post a Comment