Thursday, October 8, 2009

Police Academy

Well, we did it! I say "we" because the process of getting this whole thing together was absolutely NOT easy! But I was there pretty much every step of the way.
This process has definitely made me a stronger wife. I've realized the possibilities of being more supportive and the rewards for our relationship. I guess before it was just the same ole story every day and really nothing to "support" I guess??? I don't know if you know what I'm talking about.

Anyway, I have another level of respect for my husband. He knew what he wanted, went for it and now, here we are. Right where he was aiming for. I really didn't expect him to want to do this. I know he had always talked about it and he ALWAYS wants to help people everywhere; i.e., the side of the road stranded. I used to kind of get annoyed by that..only because we'd be on our way somewhere, in a hurry might I add, and have to stop. But, that's one of the qualities that makes him a good man. I am very proud of him and hope he knows that I'll always be here for him with full support.

We have the police academy for almost about six months and then go from there.

I love you, honey!

1 comment:

Peasblog said...

aww, don't say that there is and was always something to support, your husband as the head of the family.
Congrats C!