If you're not in the mood to hear complaining, please move along..... :-)
The past two weeks have been pretty miserable around here. I haven't been feeling good and then Elijah was tested positive for strep last week. I feel like I'm trapped in the house and want to get out and do something; but at the same time, I feel too sickly to even want to try it. I'd just get all exhausted and stuff....UGH! The dilemma of it all.
Then, last week, I received my photography studio kit. It contains two muslin backdrops, (black and white), the stand to hold up the backdrops, two umbrella lighting kits and the light bulbs for it. I haven't even had the interest of opening it and playing with it. That tells you something right there if you know me, that is. I love photography and would've already taken like tons of picks with the backdrops and such. Sigh....
Now on to Elijah, he's going to turn 3 in March. Due to limited space in the house, we have him sleeping in our room. We had his crib in there when he was younger, but have since moved it to Natalee's room. He doesn't want to sleep over there. We converted it into the little bed, but he still doesn't want to sleep over there. He did when it was in our room. Now he has a little spot on the floor in our room. For the past couple of months, he's been getting up later at night to get into bed with us and he is quite the mover. He sometimes pushes me twoards the very edge of the bed. Hmmmm....Anyway, I guess it's mostly our fault. We should have taught him to sleep on his own in another room..but it's kind of hard when you hardly have any room. That's another issue.
Then, potty training....I've been slacking in that area. He's still in diapers. I need to be more productive in that area. I need to get off my lazy butt and do better. But just the thought of it makes me all tired already.
Anyway, I'll stop now. Just needed to get it out of my chest. If you've read this far, kuddos to you!
No comments:
Post a Comment