Sunday, January 24, 2010

Boy or Girl?????

We found out a couple of weeks ago that we are expecting another lil' one in September. It was somewhat planned. We had been trying for a couple of months but had decided to wait until Daddy finishes the academy, but then Heavenly Father had another plan for us instead. :-)

So, here is the first picture of our baby boy/girl!

2 comments:

natalie said...

I just caught up on your blog! I guess since you've gone private I'm not getting info. on mine for when you update. My blog still has your Halloween post as your most current :)

So excited for you guys!! Also, read the post just before this one, sorry you've been feeling so miserable for so long and I didn't know!!!

If you ever want to get out and come hang out over here, or just let Elijah hang out so you can rest, just give me a call!!

Unknown said...

how exciting! a new baby---congratulations. and, btw---thanks for inviting me to your PRIVATE blog :)