Here's the first celebration at my Grandma's house. This was the cake I made for him for this one.
He could NOT wait to sink his lil teeth into it.
The reason I had two celebrations I guess is because with my side of the family, it's a little more low key than with Cesar's side. His side we have all the little cousins and pinatas and all that kind of stuff.
Here is the one with Cesar's side; he had a dinosaur themed party:
I made this cute dinosaur cake for him. It was pretty easy to do.
He had lots of fun on both days...I can't believe he's three still; many more birthdays to celebrate! Thanks to our families for celebrating with us!
1 comment:
Fun times. I love your cute cakes! One of these years I'm going to start making (at least trying to make) some cute ones for my kiddoes too :)
Post a Comment