I haven't posted anything in a long time. It's been so crazy around here and not much happening at the same time.
Well, apparently Evan is trying to enter the world early. We are trying to keep him in longer though. I started having regular Braxton Hicks and more frequent. I didn't think I remembered having them so much and so early. Well, my dr. would say they are normal especially since this isn't my first child. But when I told her they were getting more frequent; she checked me out and found out that I was having early contractions and had dilated to a 1 already. So, I had to go get steroid shots that day and then go the next day to get the 2nd one, (those hurt!!! they go in the hip muscle). Anyway, so, she also put me on bedrest. She said if we can get me to at least 36 weeks, it'll be ok. I am 31 weeks now. So, five more weeks of bedrest....Yay! It's harder than I thought.
The ladies at church have gotten together to start a meal calendar for our family. That was very nice of them since I won't be able to cook, clean or go grocery shopping. Though I've done a little bit of everything still, but gently. Honeybears has had to go shopping, too. That's a feat in it's own. The kids have been helping out ,too, so that's good. Elijah has been pretty good this whole time. There are ups and downs, which is to be expected.
So, hopefully, we'll be able to go to 36 weeks. If not, he will be staying in NICU for a little bit. The steroid shots are supposed to develop his lungs better so, we're hoping for the best. Thanks everyone for all prayers that have been sent our way. No matter what happens, we know that God's will will be done. He will provide us the strength we need for anything that comes our way.
No comments:
Post a Comment