Sunday, November 28, 2010

Holidays

Wow!!! This year is just flying by! It's crazy! Thanksgiving was just last week. I cannot believe I didn't take any pictures!!! Ugh! We went to my uncle's house for lunch, then we went to my MIL's for dinner. Then, on Saturday, I made turkey for our family to eat. I did take pictures of the turkey.




Our family has been busy, busy with the kids and just ourselves. Honeybears is enjoying his night shift with all the action going on. I'm sure he's going to enjoy the chills to follow....(hee hee hee).
Nic is getting ready to go to the Rose Bowl for New Year's with the district's highschool.
Nate is getting into his basketball season.
Natalee, is in band and she's playing the bassoon and getting good at it.
Elijah is learning his numbers and somewhat soaking it up.
Evan, is just being a 4 month old, just eating and growing....He's getting so cute!
Me? I've been progressing and taking lots of pics for family and friends and I am enjoying it. If you haven't seen any lately, you can go visit:

http://vngphotography.blogspot.com

Christmas is my favorite holiday! I wasn't going to decorate this year, but I found some little trees that were on sale and I got three of them. Here are some pictures of the ornaments I bought to put on it.











I didn't take one full one. They are little trees.

So, anyway, that is the update for now. I've got to tend to our family.

See you soon!

1 comment:

Kyle and Aly said...

That turkey looks yummy! The tree ornaments look so fun! You are doing better than we are. We have our tree up with no lights or decorations on it.